So you’re looking for your first job! Congratulations on finishing university – what an achievement! Now it’s time to find the perfect job to help you consolidate your knowledge, expand your skills and have a great time doing it. Each and every day, we practice evidence-based and innovative healthcare – helping our clients achieve their goals through a modern, active therapy approach to health care delivery.
Body Smart Health offers our clients a genuine multi-disciplinary healthcare experience. Offering Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Dietetics, Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology under the one roof, we support our clients achieve amazing things – whether it be learning to ride a bike, re-learning to walk after an accident, getting ready to go to school, improving their nutrition or managing their chronic pain. No goal is too big or too small or too hard for us to help with!
Evidence-based therapy is at the heart of everything we do – no massage or TENS machines here! We believe movement is medicine and encourage an active therapy approach wherever possible. Our clients (especially our kiddies) LOVE to have fun, so our clinics are full of amazing equipment and resources to keep even the most challenging of clients engaged.
We provide therapy services across a broad range of funding models to an even broader range of clients. This means that as a New Graduate Practitioner at Body Smart, you are able to genuinely consolidate ALL of your skills that you just spent the last few years of your life learning. It also means that when you discover your niche, you can stay with us and become a specialist clinician in your chosen area!
We have a limited number of opportunities for New Graduates across all our professions and competition is high each year! We are committed to ensuring that our New Graduates receive the support they need to become confident and capable practitioners. Our New Graduates have access to over 50 hours of internal CPD each year, plus 1:1 mentoring with our senior clinicians AND a generous CPD allowance for any external CPD that takes your fancy.
Additionally, our New Graduates receive:
• Comprehensive onboarding
• >50hrs internal CPD per year
• On-site supervision and support EVERY DAY
• 1:1 Mentoring with a senior clinician
• $1000 CPD allowance per year
• Great career progression opportunities
• Regular social and team building events
• Birthday leave – why should anyone ever have to work on their birthday?
• Free use of our Gym facilities AND pilates equipment and classes
Our recruitment process really aims to make sure that we are the perfect match – culture is everything to us! We are looking for team members who:
• Share our beliefs that movement is medicine, and we look at the person not the pathology!
• Is passionate about making a difference and doing whatever it takes to get the result.
• Want to be part of a team – to have fun, learn from each other and to celebrate the wins.
• Are committed to learning and growing.
There are a few things that we do need in all of our practitioners though (and some of these are boring we know!). You must have (or be able to get):
• A degree in one of the professions we offer
• A police check
• A paid-worker blue card
• A Worker Screening Card for NDIS
• A valid first aid and CPR certificate
• Registration with your relevant body
We only take a small number of graduates each year (Quality over quantity!) so that we can ensure they have the best experience possible, so we encourage you to apply early.
You can apply either by:
1. Emailing your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com (you can also email us questions if you have some!)
2. Click on the link below:
We can’t wait to hear from you!